- Age: 28 Years
- Hometown: Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Girlfriend: Priya Jain
- Profession(s) CEO of Finology Ventures Pvt. Ltd., YouTuber, Author
Physical Stats & More
- Height (approx.) in centimeters– 173 cm
- in meters in meters, 1.73 m
- in feet & inches– 5′ 8″
- Eye Colour Black
- Hair Colour Black
- Date of Birth 16 February 1993 (Tuesday)
- Age (as of 2021) 28 Years
- Birthplace Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Zodiac sign Aquarius
- Nationality Indian
- Hometown Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- School Holy Cross Senior Secondary School, Kapa, Raipur
- College/University * Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- * National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), Maharashtra
- Educational Qualification(s) LinkedIn * Bachelor of Laws (2010-2015)
- * Post Graduate Programme in Securities Market (2016 – 2017)
Read also Christopher Mallick Net Worth: Biography, Career
Relationships & More
- Marital Status Unmarried
- Affairs/Girlfriends Priya Jain (lawyer; co-founder of Finology)
- Wife/Spouse N/A
- Parents Father– Ravi Kamra
- Mother– Madhu Kamra (works at Durga Mahavidyalaya College in Raipur, Chhattisgarh)
- Siblings Sister– Priyanshi Kamra
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pranjal Kamra
- Pranjal Kamra is among the most respected expert in finance within India. He is the co-founder and CEO of Finology Ventures Pvt. Ltd, which is a company that provides financial and legal advice.
- His first venture was to rent Comic books and CDs in his fifth grade.
- In an interview with the media, Pranjal acknowledged that he had been reserved and shy during those days at school. He was an insecure student and was frequently criticized by his teachers for his poor speaking skills. To boost his speaking ability, he began a routine of studying newspapers. Pranjal began to participate in debates and worked on his speech abilities. This helped him become an experienced speaker.
- Pranjal decided to pursue an attorney’s career because he believed that the ability to articulate was the only thing needed to be a successful lawyer. Still, after he joined his first class at the Hidayatullah National Law University, He soon realized that to be a competent lawyer, one has to conduct more thorough research rather than speak dramatically. Pranjal was ranked 131 among the class of 140 students.
- According to Pranjal that he was not keen on the field of law. At college, he spent most of his time participating in various social events in Chhattisgarh. He also spent time engaging in debates in the parliamentary chambers. This had a major impact on his studies and required him to pass 25 tests (most of which were reappearing tests) during the final semester.
- He began to develop an interest in finance during the third year following his graduation. According to Pranjal, He was inspired by the ever-changing environment of stock markets. In an interview, speaking about his first purchase on the market, Pranjal stated,
- I asked my father in a casual way for some money to invest. He provided me with the sum of Rs. 20,000, understanding that if I were to lose the money, I’d have to concentrate on my legal studies. In the same year, my father gifted me with my first bike, which was a TVS we go. I was in love with it. Due to my love for TVS, I decided to invest in TVS motors. Then, the luck of the beginner was in my favor. Within a short time, the stock increased by 10 times, and the money I invested was worth 40000. I was confident and the other stocks I bought failed spectacularly.”
- When he was in the 4th year of his degree, Pranjal began to read the works of Warren Buffett (an American business billionaire) and was truly impressed by his ideas and market strategies. In the last year of his law degree, Pranjal faced a predicament as his parents wanted him to take a second diploma with a law degree (LLM). He was keen to study education in the field of stock markets at the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), which is the only institute in India associated with SEBI. SEBI.
- He deceived his parents and traveled to Mumbai to sit for the NISM entrance test. Interviewers were impressed with his skills, and, later, the parents were convinced to allow him to follow his dream job.
- While studying at NISM, He realized that the insurance and financial market was plagued by inaccurate and biased advice. In his opinion, he was looking to build an internet platform that could provide investors with accurate and reliable information on the stock market. In the year 2018, Mr. Kamra established Finology Ventures Pvt. Ltd., A company that provides its clients with legal and financial assistance. Panjal Kamra’s firm Finology
- In an interview with him, he spoke about the process of creating Finology. He said:
- I was in a financial bind and couldn’t even solicit help from my father to start a business, so I decided to create Finology as a more extensive blog after I had a little knowledge of programming and developed the website. I began creating YouTube videos in June 2017, and nobody was watching my videos for the first six months. I produced sixty videos but received no response. However, I continued to learn SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and graphic design, and my investments in myself were performing very well. Therefore I was learning different art forms constantly, and each video improved over the previous. My 61st one became viral and has been an excellent success ever since.”
- He got to know his partner, Priya Jain, in the year 2008 and graduated from law school. She is co-founder of Finology and the director of the company’s legal studies department and the taxation department. She also manages Finology Legal on YouTube. Finology Legal has more than 780K users as of the year 2020.
- Finology Ventures is the first and only SEBI-certified investment advisory firm in Chhattisgarh. In interviews with Finology Ventures, they were asked about the best time to invest in the market; he replied,
- There’s an easy solution to the question. There’s a legend that lives on in the world of investing whose name is”Mr. Warren Buffett. He’s not just great because Buffett has amassed a huge amount of wealth and is a great investor due to his journey to investing. He started investing when was just 11 years old. And, now he’s 89. If you invest in your early years and you continue to grow and live to reap the benefits of your investment efforts, then you’ve succeeded in this life! Therefore, the ideal age and the best time to invest is now.”
- Pranjal has authored two business books, ” and ‘Investonomy:’ (2020).
- Pranjal’s YouTube videos YouTube have surpassed millions of viewers. As of 2020, the channel is home to more than 2.24 million users to his channel on YouTube. His videos cover the latest financial topics.
Leave a Reply