Kindly sent to me by Lindsay from Fortnum & Mason. Not to be reproduced without permission.
Top to bottom:
1. Claudia Winkleman and her famous friend!
2. Impromptu nervous speech, which lots of people on Twitter then called ‘the best speech of the night’. Possibly due to the line: “I thought you’d all only invited me here because you felt sorry for me and wanted me to have some free blinis.” – If the food thing fails I’ll go into stand up.
3. More wittering. Sorry about that. And yes, I have tattoos. Surprise! And no, I didn’t spend my grocery money on them. That’s the totally awesome thing about tattoos, you can get them done in 2010 when you have a decent job and they’ll still be hanging around in 2013 when you’re cursing at your cold pasta.
4. Claudia-and-me being like, one conjoined person, and Ewan Venters, CEO of F&M, looking very happy.
5. Ewan giving me my shiny. I’m still in shock and grinning like a fool. I never claimed to have street cred or be photogenic.
6. Me and Tom PB. Possibly the nicest man I’ve met in my life and the ‘other person in jeans’.
7. Me and SB, in our matching suits.
Jack Monroe. Twitter: @MsJackMonroe